(Secunderabad to Rajahmundry - Papi Kondalu and back to Secunderabad)
The scenic beauty of Papi Hills resembles the scenery of India's all time favourite holiday destination of Kashmir. You will see the picture postcard prettiness of a hilly countryside patch worked with quaint little farms, a landscape dotted with tribal habitations and river banks densely forested with the timber reserves. Feel the crisp fresh air invigorate your senses and lose yourself in the magical beauty of the hills and its environs.
The areas surrounding the Papi Hills also abound with several visual treats for visitors. The pristine waterfall at the quaint village of Peranta Palli is very popular with tourists. The beautiful scenery of Papi Hills, the waterfalls at Munivaatam, and the peaceful atmosphere at this tribal area make a trip to the hills a special treat for tourists.
TOUR AVAILABLE DAYS: Daily from Hyderabad
PACKAGE TARIFF: (WITH SLEEPER CLASS TRAIN JOURNEY FROM SECUNDERABAD)
Rs.2900/- for Two Persons (or One Couple), Rs.1250/- for Children (3-10 years old),
Rs.4350/- for Three Persons, Ask for Special Tariff for Group Bookings (10 Persons/above).
Main Service by: Rail Tourism Service Provider & Travel Associates Authorised by Govt. of India,
DETAIL TOUR ITINERARY:
Day 1: Secunderabad to Rajamundry Overnight Train Journey:
Departure from Secunderabad Railway Station at 09.00pm by Train No.12738/Goutami Express, Overnight Journey to Rajamundry.
Day 2: Papi Kondalu Boat Cruise and Return Journey from Rajamundry:
Arrival of the Train at 06.00am, You are greeted on arrival and transfer to Hotel, After Freshen Up, Transfer to Pattiseema/Purushothapatnam by Bus (35KM), Later, Check-in AC Luxury Boat to enjoy a ride along enchanting waterways topped with an uplifting experience. Break fast and Lunch Service in the Boat and The Tour Covers: Maathru Sri Gandi Pochamma Temple in Gondhuru Village, Kolluru Village - Popular for Bamboo Huts Night Stay and Sri Ramakrishna Munivaatam (Hermitage), Darshan of Swayambu Lingakara Sri Veereswara Swamy, Water Falls at Munivaatam in Perantapalli Village of Khammam District. Boat Cruise ends at 06.30pm. Pick-up from Pattiseema/Purushothapatnam and Drop at Rajamundry Railway Station at or before 08.30pm. Boarding of Train No.12737/Goutami Express and departure of the train at 09.30pm. Overnight Journey to Secunderabad.
Day 3: Arrival of the train to Secunderabad Railway Station at 06.30am. Tour Ends with Happy Memories....
PACKAGE TARIFF INCLUDES:
- Confirmed Two Way (Secunderabad to Rajamundry and back) Train Journey in Sleeper Class,
- Local Transportation in Rajamundry by Non A/C vehicle (Bus/Mini Bus),
- Economy Non AC Accommodation at Rajamundry in private Hotel for Fresh-up only,
- Break fast, Lunch (Standard Vegetarian) in Boat on Day 2 as per the above itinerary,
- Toll Tax, Parking Charges and All Applicable Government Taxes for above services,
PACKAGE TARIFF NOT INCLUDES:
- All Other Meals, Any personal expenses like Telephone, Internet, Laundry, Drinks, Porterage, etc.,
- Any other Services not mentioned in "Package Tariff Includes" above will be additional.
- Cancellation of Boat Cruise due to Floods or Government Instruction would lead to postponement of tour,
- Tour Itinerary / timings can be changed without any intimation as per the operational conditions,
- Tourists should follow the Guidance of Boat Manager while on Boat Cruise,
- Swimming and any other adventurous activities at tourists' own risk.